Here at BWM Commercial, we take health and safety incredibly seriously. The safety of our contractors, customers and people around us is of the utmost importance and we take steps to safeguard this at all opportunities.
Not only does a safe working environment help to reduce the likelihood of accidents, it also helps to improve efficiency and quality assurance, ultimately leading to an increase in profitability.
As a CHAS accredited company, we adhere to a strict set of health and safety guidelines when it comes to fabricating and installing our high quality uPVC and aluminium products. This ensures that the quality of your finished product and installation remains at a consistently high level.
Our health and safety credentials
- All of our engineers are CSCS qualified
- Construction Line and Certass approved, CHAS accredited and TrustMark registered
- We carry out CPD training for all our employees on a yearly basis
- All our Site Managers and Contracts Managers have full CITB qualifications
- Our Managers and Directors are ISOSH accredited
- All accidents are documented, and measures are taken to prevent similar incidents occurring in the future
- We keep an up to date file of all qualifications of the sub-contract teams we employ including IPAF and PASMA certificates, and have achieved 100% full CSCS accreditation
If you’d like to find out more about our health and safety procedures and accreditations, please feel free to get in touch with us on 01443 844 240 or send us an email.